PRICE BEAT GUARANTEE
Our prices are competitive. However, should you find the identical complete pair of spectacles sold cheaper elsewhere at a local opticians practice we will happily price match.
– The item must be full price and not part of any promotions.
– The item must be new, not ex-display, end of line or returned stock.
– The item must be available for sale and in stock.
– The price must include delivery, VAT and all other charges
– The item listed must be identical in specification.
– The company must be UK registered.
– The price match cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or discounts that Eyediology is running.
– A price match must be agreed prior to ordering with no retrospective refunds.
– Prescription eyewear ordered from websites which do not offer a full dispensing/fitting service will only be priced matched at our discretion.
– Eyediology reserve the right not to price match.
How to request a price match?
Simply let us know the competitor and product details. Please complete the email contact form specifying that its a price match request. We will then verify the price and if the competitors service conditions are the same as ours we will price match.
FREE CONTACT LENSE TRIAL
– A contact lens assessment will be required to be carried, under health guidelines, and this will bear a charge charge of £25. This will be waived if you can provide evidence of an in-date valid contact lens prescription. The fee shall include unlimited aftercare for a whole year to ensure great value!
– An assessment shall be carried out by an Optometrist (Optician) who shall determine which lens type, if any, are suitable for you and trial lenses shall be supplied abbsolutely free of charge.
TRIAL COLOUR CONTACT LENSES
– Relates to Freshlook contact lenses only.
– An Optometrist will need to ensure that they are safe for use on your eyes. This will be free in most circumstances.
FREE SIGHT TEST
– Subject to purchase of frames/lenses/contact lenses.
– No minimum charge.
– Where no purchase is made, a fee of £20.00 will be incurred on the date of the test which may be reimbursed once a purchase has been made within a three month period.
– A full and comprehensive eye examination shall be undertaken.